Ratings for Dr. Janna V. Mudd

Dr. Mudd is very personable and takes the time to listen to issues/concerns. The reception folks are not so kind and getting through on the phone is nearly impossible unless you want to hold for an hour.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

The office is always running behind. I've made several appointments for first thing in the morning and still had to wait 45 minutes. When I met with Dr. Mudd I was 30 and I spoke to her about my concerns with birth control and breast cancer. She could not provide me with any medical-based advice. I was aware that my risk lowered after having children and she advised me not to wait too long to have children because I wasn't get any younger. I never saw her again.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. Mudd is fantastic. She is extremely knowledgeable, attentive, and very thorough and she actually takes the time to talk with you and address any and all questions or concerns you might possibly have. She is also very friendly and nice! I recently saw her about a health concern I had and I was really impressed with how well and thoroughly I was treated and my concerns addressed. She followed up as promised the next day with some diagnostic results and information. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014