Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Sinnott

ive been to Dr Sinnott several times over the years for a colonoscopy; he's OK and but doesn't discuss much and I 've had the same complaints ; he barely examins me but sends me for tests and finds nothing to explain my pain. I've gone back because I didn't have time to research any others and was in pain but no solutions. he's part of a highjly recommened pratice but he doens't impress me.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Woman at front desk- extremely kind and caring. Nurse- surly, never smiled. Doctor seemed bored or annoyed the whole time. I realize this is an uncomfortable situation, but they could have done something to give pts more dignity. How about a gown, instead of "just pull down your pants"! I would never go back or recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Very skilled, felt like in good hands throughout surgical procedures, Dr. Sinnott has a quiet demeanor, and you must probe for answers, but he is a very caring person.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr.Sinnott and both staffs at Lehigh Hospital and Quakertown offices were extremely kind, courteous and helpful. Dr.Sinnott performed my surgery and I am very grateful to be recovering so well. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2007

Dr Lapos was to busy to take me(she is ny doctor) so I got Dr. Sinnott as her backup. While he is not a personal person I felt he did a good job. I did have surgery performed by him and he was supportive through my recovery. In truth I find Female doctors on the most part more caring but he was not bad.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

Very rude, arrogant, uncaring, unmotivated, did not want to listen to anything. shoved you in and out before you could get a chance to explain anything concerning your problem.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2006

Dr. Robert J. Sinnott's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1985)