Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. Catanzaro

I spend a majority of my expendable income on healthcare and I have extremely high expectations of my providers. I have been a patient of Dr. Catanzaro for 23 years. I have never presented a problem that has puzzled him...he always knows exactly what condition I have and the most effective treatment as he is always on trend with changes and discoveries in the field. I would never trust a general practitioner to conduct a skin cancer screening for me. From flawless in-house surgeries to treating acne, he never disappoints.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Excellent Office , staff and doctor! The doctor was personable, proffesional and very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Have seen Dr Catanzaro several times and always a good experience. He has removed several skin cancers and precancers and some "barnacles." Can take a while to get appointment but all my docs have that issue!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Great experience. Having seen a few other dermatologists and new to Greenville, glad a friend referred me. Very personable and professional. Thorough exam, answered my questions.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

He acted like I was an inconvenience. He didn't even touch me I was concerned about a spot on my back, and he said to pull up my shirt. He looked at it from a distance & said , oh nothing to worry about Never going back there

Submitted December 5, 2016

I am a patient of Dr. C for many years and he is a doctor who listens and has always been wonderful and very thorough. Dr. C is "very professional" and very kind.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I went in for a skin check and lucky for me I was given a clean bill of health. Dr. Catanzaro was kind, professional and very easy to talk to. I had many questions and never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I am a Medicare patient concerned about many spots on my fair skin. He quickly diagnosed several places as pre-cancerous but found an alarmingly suspicious spot that he quickly biopsied. With his trained eye, he identified a place that could have been life threatening for me. His staff was very caring and he was very patient with me. I have had two surgeries at his office and have recommended him to my family and friends. His friendly manner made me at ease, even with a very serious diagnosis.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I am 69 years old and have very fair skin. As a result of excess sun exposure over those years, I have had multiple skin cancers, and particularly the dreaded melanoma. Dr Catanzaro has very professionally and efficiently performed the surgery to remove the melanoma's and skin cancer I can and do recommend him to all my family and friends. He is easy to talk with and is very knowledgeable. The office visits are also a good experience. No long waits in the waiting area or in the examining room.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I have been using Dr Catanzaro for several years and would highly recommend him and his staff. Dr Catanzaro and his staff goes out of their way to make you feel special. Took the time to explain everything to me and I never felt rushed. Just very thorough and professional. Always an excellent experience !

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Joseph M. Catanzaro's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1992)