Ratings for Dr. Bradley S. Rice

I went to this physician and was greatly disappointed in how he handle my well being. I found that he would not do my CT SCAN of my stomach anywhere in Huntersville; except, at his office that was connected to his office. When I went to be schedule the test, the machine was broken down and then it was going to take a week for him to see the results. I came home and was so sick that I have to go to ER and be admitted to the hospital. I do not get sick often. I do have stomach problems. I was so sick with nausea and stomach cramping on this visit for the last two weeks. I feel he did not take mine condition as serious and he did not provide me with medical care . While I was in the hospital he did not even come into the hospital to check on me. I had to see Dr. Brown in which I felted he gave excellent care.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Rice best physician when it comes to any kind of colon or stomach problems. I give him a big five stars, because he knows what he doing and if he does not know he will find out and stand by your side to get you through anything that requires for you to get the best of care. Dr Rice listens to you and explains anything that he needs to help you better your health. So very caring and is the best !!! The first doctor to find out what really was going on with me and my digestive problems. Thank you DR. Rice for being such a wonderful caring physician.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Best doctor and staff i have ever had he takes good care of you lisions to what you have to say .a loving and caring doctor. if you arent usesing doctor Rice you are missing out on good health.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

Dr. Bradley S. Rice's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)