You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Susan J. Polis

This office was the premier of any I have ever been to. Everyone, including the Doctor spent time answering my questions and concerns. I have been given the highest quality dental care ever! I had a crown preparation performed with a filling and it was the most pain free experience! I am referring all of my family and friends now.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Found her and staff to be very professional with up-to-date equipment and methods. She has a dual practice so is only in town half the time but is not that big of a deal to schedule around. The office is located in a central part of town which is very convenient. She gets a "thumbs up" recommendation from me!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr. Susan J. Polis's Credentials

• Loma Linda university Dental School (Grad. 1997)

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "This office was the premier of any I have ever been to. Everyone, including the Doctor spent time answering my questions and concerns. I have been given the hig..."

January 12, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Susan" to "Susan J."

October 20, 2013