Ratings for Dr. Enrique Castro

Excellent doctor who knows his stuff. Have sung his praises to family and friends!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

By far the best chiropractor I have been to. He took the time to call where I had my CT scan done and asked for the report. He then explained the results to me, no other doctor had done that for me. He is totally hands on and doesn't just treat the problem area but uses a whole body approach. After one treatment I am able to stand up straighter and I am certain with time my pain will decrease. So if you feel like you aren't getting everything you need from your current chiropractor, I suggest giving Dr. Castro a try.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I've been to about 10 different Chiropractors over the years. Dr Castro is hands down the BEST! No one has ever taken the time to truly diagnose and get to the heart of the problem like he has. I don't often take the time to rate my doctors, but Dr. Castro is worth it! He takes as long as is needed to ensure all your concerns are addressed. 5.0!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Castro is Corpus' best chiropractor! He's so laid back and extremely helpful and caring. On our first visit he spent over an hour with us! He really cares and we will never go anywhere else. He also does acupuncture and cold laser treatment.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011