Ratings for Dr. Nabil Hilwa

Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this "Doctor". He is a cold hearted butcher. Chooses a urologist that is board certified.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

He is rude, has no sympathy for the elderly and has said to me "he isn't that old he should be able to understand what I am saying better" my dad is 70. That may not be that old to Dr. Hilwa but not everyone ages at the same pace. His office staff is rude, unhelpful and has many times directly ignored my request for them to call me if they need something. Just asked to have lab results faxed to a new doctor, not a urologist, and waited 2 weeks called three times, this time they decide to tell me that because they didn't refer us to the doctor that they need a form signed, couldn't tell me that the first three times I called. Has sent over scripts for Cipro three times over the last year and my dad is allergic to it good thing the pharmacy has safety measures in place and didn't fill them. They are not concerned about what's in the best interest of the patient. Very sad.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Great doctor poor staff. On phone for one hour and still could not get them to answer.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

took a phone call during a prostate biopsy! Also tried to talk me out of nerve sparing surgery since he did not do it.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Treated me for bladder cancer. Multiple surgeries and 2 BCG treatments later, I'm cured. The process took longer then I expected, and he seemed a bit unsure. But I'm clean now.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

The treatment I received from the staff has prompted me to "never" go back to this office again.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2006

Dr. Nabil Hilwa's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1969)

Top Hospitals in Ocoee, FL