Ratings for Dr. Adeunice Sanchez-Mata

After about three or four visits I gave up and changed my Primary Dr. She appeared to be bothered and all my visits with her were rushed. I would not recommend Dr. Sanchez-Mata to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

fantastic doctor, very honest and spend time with me. answers all questions, returns calls promptly. Shared advice on how to improve health without just saying quit this or that. I recommended my wife to see her and she couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Not only did I have to wait 45 minutes to even see the Dr. Sanchez-Mata, but she dismissed my gluten intolerance as untrue/irrelevant and said that since my migraines had not been properly diagnosed they were not true (granted I have a strong family history of migraines, including my mother who is also a patient of her's). She was rushed and unfriendly in addition to not even mentioning the excessive wait. Overall the worst experience I've had with Sharp. Her only positive was that the nurse in her office was kind and took her time.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I cant believe that someone else experienced the same poor service from this doctor. Made my visit feel like i was wasting her time.Didnt even remember i was a diabetic after 7 months of being my primary care physician. Ignored all my request regarding my other health issues and rushed me out the door. Truthfully speaking this is the worst doctor i have ever had. Her people skills is sorely lacking thus the cold attitude. I expected more professionalism from a Stanford graduate.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

TERRIBLE. Made me feel awful on my first visit about having some issues I wanted checked out (mind you I didn't have insurance for a yr). Looked at me like I was crazy. As a doctor you should be there to support people and care, she obviously doesn't. On my second visit didn't even read my chart before entering so I went through the same thing AGAIN. Says she specializes in weight loss and had NOTHING to say when I asked for advice or help. Just awful experience. Unpersonal dr. and staff.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Dr. Adeunice Sanchez-Mata's Credentials

• Spanish

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)