Ratings for Dr. Christine J. Skordeles

DO NOT GO TO Dr. Skordeles!!! Dr. Skordeles acted completely unethical and dishonest. I went to Dr. Skordeles to have bonding replaced that she had taken off on a prior visit without my permission. I sat in her chair for 20 minutes to have the bonding replaced and at the end of the visit was given a bill for $1,500.00 dollars for 4 cavities that I never agreed to have done. When I was leaving her office I refused to pay the $1,500.00 for the 4 cavities because i never discussed or agreed to have this work done. Next thing that happened was months later she billed my CC the full $1500.00 dollars without my permission. I believe Dr. Skordeles knew all along exactly what she was doing and ripped me off! DO NOT GO TO THIS DENTIST!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Dr. Skordeles is a very sweet & friendly dentist. Everything was great until I was jipped by her. I had a second opinion and was shocked I had only 1 cavity vs. 4+! Please get a 2nd opinion before doing any work with this dentist!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Very disapointed in the service received. Dr. Skordeles did not act in good faith and completed unecessary work that needed to be corrected by another Dr.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011