Ratings for Dr. Celine R. Gounder

Absolutely convinced! My health is or has greatly improved due in part to how Dr. Gounder has best advised me. She has taken a genuine approach to my well being progress and I couldn't be happier. Thank you Dr. Celine R. Gounder.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I recently switched clinics and was very lucky to have been assigned Dr Gounder. She treats all patients with dignity and respect. She goes above and beyond in seeing that your needs are met. Her intellectual curiosity to the medical field a whole make her a force to be reckoned in medicine. Thanks Dr Gounder. Tyler

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Gounder's for almost a year now. She is warm and personable during appointments. This really helps because it's stressful for me just going to the clinic as I have been only recently diagnosed with HIV. More importantly, she's knowledgeable and thorough in her explanations and listens to my questions/concerns. Looking forward to growing the relationship.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

I met her following some check-ups.I personally think she is a very professional and talented young lady who has a lot of knowledge regarding her medical field.She does her job with a lot of dedication and love.She is a very respectful person and I really suggest anybody who needs help to contact her.You Always feel very confortable with such a great doctor. Thank you very much Dr. Gounder for your help,Kevin

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Gounder is a doctor who actually listens to her patients. You'd be lucky to have her as your healthcare provider.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

This is supposed to be a professional and she treated me with such disdain and blamed me for a tragic health concern after waiting almost an hour for the second time. I would suggest that you do yourself a favor and change your appointment and get the newest rookie to get much better care.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013