Ratings for Dr. Joilyn S. Martin

Would highly recommend her! She has a great manner about her that relaxes you and gives you time to actually hear what she is saying. Can't say enough good things about her when many doctors are abrupt and seemingly too rushed to take a moment with you.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

There are not enough words to express how wonderful Dr.Martin was during my pregnancy. From my first visit she made me feel comfortable. I honestly recall telling my husband how sad it would be once we were no longer with Kaiser because of Dr.Martin. If you are in search of a patient, caring and comforting physician Dr.Martin is the one. I drove from Dulles VA to Falla Church because she was the best.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. Martin is the best GYN I have ever had. She is a rare fine. I will certainly miss her sinc emy insurtance changed to Blue Cross Blue Shiled. If you are looking for a GYn that is sensitive, exceptional bedside manner, extremely knowledgeable and thorough, does not rush your visit, resoond sto e-mails- then you have picked the right GYN/OB. Love you Dr. Martin

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I so wish Dr. Martin were no longer with Kaiser, since I'm not! She is the best OBGYN I've ever had...exceptionally caring and sensitive, keeps up on new medical studies as well. It was so hard for me to find a doctor I could trust after my oldest son died at birth after a different doctor's malpractice. I never thought I would find a competent, trustworthy OBGYN after that until I met Dr. Martin, who cared for me during my entire second pregnancy and safely delivered my second child. She is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Dr. Joilyn S. Martin's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1990)