Dr. Ramsey Stone
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(144)

"Dr Stone and his team provided excellent care before, during and after my surgery. I wa..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Allison L. Laidley

Dr Laidley was rude and arrogant. Her fake smile can't cover her mean-spirited personality. Won't go back and absolutely don't recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I am shocked by the negative reviews of Dr. Laidley seen here. I am a 28 year breast cancer survivor with my surgery done by her predecessor who retired due to health issues. I have been seeing Dr. Laidley since then, she did a biopsy for me, and I have found her to be nothing but kind, caring and compassionate! I have recommended several women to her with at least 2 having surgery & they feel the same as I do - we would not see any other doctor for this issue.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Laidley did a bilateral mastectomy on me. My experience of her expertise and that of her staff is excellent. I found that she was devoted to her patients' comfort and well-being. She always provided thorough information and answered all of my questions. She is brilliant and a very caring physician.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

The absolute worst doctor, extremely unprofessional. Worst bedside manner, listens to gossip. Could be a great doctor if she concentrated on her job and not trying to make her staff and their lies important factors!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I am very glad I went to Dr Laidley for a second opinion she is exactly what I needed to prod me into helping myself. I have refered my friends to her she is firm and professional with a great staff. Susan

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr Laidley so kind care and compassion. And the staff very friendly.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr. Laidley was recommended to me by a doctor who said that he would have his wife see her. She did surgery on my 15 or so years ago and all went well. Since then I have been back for other issues and all went well. I found some of the reviews quite surprising. I have never felt that she was unprofessional or hard hearted. I believe she has a reserved personality but so what? She has always been professional and helpful with me. I currently have another issue and am going to call her tomorrow. In the end, I want a doctor that is excellent at what she (or he) does.....Dr. Laidely is top notch.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

I went to Dr. Laidley because my doctor recommended her....but I'm not happy with her work nor her staff! money hungry from day one!! only thinking about my account and what I need to pay!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I went once to Dr. Laidley's office. Her staff & nurse were polite. I do have to agree with the review that was negative about Dr. Laidley. She may be knowledgeable & suggested by other doctors, but she has this air about her. I have decided not to go back. I know many doctors at Medical City, and she is the ONLY one I cannot endorse. I am now going elsewhere & honestly wished I had read the negative reviews before going.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I had a VERY poor experience at Dr. Laidley's office. She spent more time talking down to me and judging me more so than actually helping me. I am very young and was very nervous to be going to my second breast surgeon after already having one surgery. She was VERY rude and arrogant, I would never recommend her to anyone. Her staff also lost any records of me being there after 2 appointments AND lost my films. All around a very bad experience I would never wish upon anyone.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Dr. Allison L. Laidley's Credentials

• Univ Of Alberta, Fac Of Med, Edmonton, Alb, Canada (Grad. 1984)