You may also like

Rate Dr. Raymond J. Marquette

Dr. Raymond J. Marquette's Ratings

I saw Dr. Marquette for the first time when I became pregnant with my first. Now I'm back with my second pregnancy. I live 40 minutes away and absolutely think he is worth the drive. He has great bedside manner, answers all questions, and really cares about the health of myself and my baby. Most of his staff knows me by first name, which i think is great! I'm always greeted with a friendly hello and a smile. Occasionally i have to wait longer than I'd like, but I understand he still has to go deliver babies! I would definitely recommend him if your looking for an obgyn!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr has helped me immeasurably with prolapsed bladder. I have been able to return to an active life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I was seen one time by Marquette, he said I passed whatever his little test is. I was sent for an ultrasound and after two weeks I get a call from his nurse to go over my results. She swears nothing us wrong but that Marquette will not see me anymore and I'm bring dropped as a patient with no answers at all. No referrals to another doctor just abandoned in this journey to fend for myself, nothing like being made to feel like you are worth less and not worth someone's time. Horrible and completely unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Waited almost 2 hours before we had to leave to go back to work. Scheduled ultrasound for 8AM. Took us back at 8:40, then waited 1 hour and 20 minutes to go back to see the doctor and still wasn't taken back, so we had to leave at that point. Spending 2 hours in a doctors office is unacceptable. I feel like appointments should be scheduled more efficiently.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I have Dr marquete one and i go to emergency they say my baby have no heatt beat they call him about 1 1/2 and he dont show up, when i go on monday the women in front say he can't see him i tell her i was bleeding in emergency said go on monday she said he can i was really mad i had my baby inside of me for a month death because he only see with 13 weeks when he call to an appointment he said to do a D&C produce and it will cost 500$ or wait until baby get out of my body if i dint pay him 500$ he will not do anything i have to do find quickly the money because i dont want to have a infection then i have to wait one moree week for D&C two weeks later he chek me then i have a infection they said i have to pay him 150$ so he can chek me or go and find some pharmacy medication by my self i dont know what has im going to change i DONT LIKE HES TEAM!!!! Dont go with him i do NOT recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Love Dr. Marquette & his staff. He delivered my daughter and I'm back with him for the pregnancy of my second daughter!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Dr. Marquette treated me very well- Excellent care> Best OB in Ocala Highly recommend. He is very bust but truly worth the wait. We love him!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2013

Don't waste your time here. He is a nice doctor but you never see him. Staff is rude and he is always out of the office with no back up. Stay away is my opinion!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

Dr Marquette is very sincere he collects his data then tells you options he does not play the scenario game. I have had him as my PN since 2007 and he is the best. Always treated me good answered all my questions. I trust him he is compationate and caring yes he is bizzy as we all are. I wouldn't change MD for nothing. I also travel 2 hrs to his office and its worth the drive 2 surgerys and infection free no complications. He is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2012

dr. marquette takes time with me answers any questions i might have. he makes small talk very caring dr. ive been going to his office since 2008. i usually see his midwife, she delivered 3 of my babies, next wk im due with my 5th. if i didnt want to see the midwife i asked to have an appt with him and i saw him. usually the wait is about 20 min to be seen. if hes at a deliverly then yes the wait would be longer but that only happpend to me once. great dr!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150695].votes_count ]]