Ratings for Dr. Raymond J. Marquette

Dr.marquette has been my doctor for 8 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and has always taken the time to answer all my questions. His staff is wonderful. I feel like I'm aiming friends when I walk into the office. I am about o have my third baby and I can't imagine anyone else delivering. He's the best!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Marquette delivered my daughter's first baby today. He was a complete jerk and started getting on to me for recording the baby's first cry. Even though nothing was posted and I wasn't told I couldn't. He could have just told me to put it away but he ranted for 2 straight minutes (the nurse timed it). He completely ruined what was supposed to be a beautiful moment! I would NEVER recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

The best in town. I wouldn't go any where else for woman medical needs.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Absolutely the best!! Him and his staff were so nice and answered all my questions and concerns! If i were to have another baby i would most definitely go through him again!! I now refer him to everyone i know looking for a good doctor!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr.Marquette has been my OB/GYN for 15 years . He and his staff have always been very pleasant to me and have always treated me with the utmost respect. I feel like I'm family when I go to my appointments. I've recently had a hysterectomy , I must say I've never felt so safe in the hands of any other Doctor. The office staff has been so helpful with insurance questions and even faxing my short term insurance company to ensure I get a paycheck while I'm on LOA from my job. He and Mary Lou are absolutely the most genuine Doctor /nurse team I've ever met! I would never go to another doctor ! I would take as far as saying I love them! To Dr.Marquette, Mary Lou and all the gals at the office Thank You for letting me be one of your patients!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I am an older patient of Dr. Marquette...our last baby was born in 1962! My needs are different than most of his patients. We have discussed options for me which he is very open about. Dr. Marquette and staff are friendly, efficient and helpful. ..caring and genuinely interested in how I feel. This week I had need of an appt. ASAP, and all was handled well. So much so that my BP was even in a good normal position. I have no qualms with referring other women to him although I know the practice is thriving. Ocala families and Munroe Regional Hospital are very fortunate to have Dr. Marquette here.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I saw Dr. Marquette for the first time when I became pregnant with my first. Now I'm back with my second pregnancy. I live 40 minutes away and absolutely think he is worth the drive. He has great bedside manner, answers all questions, and really cares about the health of myself and my baby. Most of his staff knows me by first name, which i think is great! I'm always greeted with a friendly hello and a smile. Occasionally i have to wait longer than I'd like, but I understand he still has to go deliver babies! I would definitely recommend him if your looking for an obgyn!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr has helped me immeasurably with prolapsed bladder. I have been able to return to an active life.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I was seen one time by Marquette, he said I passed whatever his little test is. I was sent for an ultrasound and after two weeks I get a call from his nurse to go over my results. She swears nothing us wrong but that Marquette will not see me anymore and I'm bring dropped as a patient with no answers at all. No referrals to another doctor just abandoned in this journey to fend for myself, nothing like being made to feel like you are worth less and not worth someone's time. Horrible and completely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Waited almost 2 hours before we had to leave to go back to work. Scheduled ultrasound for 8AM. Took us back at 8:40, then waited 1 hour and 20 minutes to go back to see the doctor and still wasn't taken back, so we had to leave at that point. Spending 2 hours in a doctors office is unacceptable. I feel like appointments should be scheduled more efficiently.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Raymond J. Marquette's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Workers Comp