Ratings for Dr. Raymond J. Marquette

Absolutely the best!! Him and his staff were so nice and answered all my questions and concerns! If i were to have another baby i would most definitely go through him again!! I now refer him to everyone i know looking for a good doctor!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr.Marquette has been my OB/GYN for 15 years . He and his staff have always been very pleasant to me and have always treated me with the utmost respect. I feel like I'm family when I go to my appointments. I've recently had a hysterectomy , I must say I've never felt so safe in the hands of any other Doctor. The office staff has been so helpful with insurance questions and even faxing my short term insurance company to ensure I get a paycheck while I'm on LOA from my job. He and Mary Lou are absolutely the most genuine Doctor /nurse team I've ever met! I would never go to another doctor ! I would take as far as saying I love them! To Dr.Marquette, Mary Lou and all the gals at the office Thank You for letting me be one of your patients!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I am an older patient of Dr. Marquette...our last baby was born in 1962! My needs are different than most of his patients. We have discussed options for me which he is very open about. Dr. Marquette and staff are friendly, efficient and helpful. ..caring and genuinely interested in how I feel. This week I had need of an appt. ASAP, and all was handled well. So much so that my BP was even in a good normal position. I have no qualms with referring other women to him although I know the practice is thriving. Ocala families and Munroe Regional Hospital are very fortunate to have Dr. Marquette here.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I saw Dr. Marquette for the first time when I became pregnant with my first. Now I'm back with my second pregnancy. I live 40 minutes away and absolutely think he is worth the drive. He has great bedside manner, answers all questions, and really cares about the health of myself and my baby. Most of his staff knows me by first name, which i think is great! I'm always greeted with a friendly hello and a smile. Occasionally i have to wait longer than I'd like, but I understand he still has to go deliver babies! I would definitely recommend him if your looking for an obgyn!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr has helped me immeasurably with prolapsed bladder. I have been able to return to an active life.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I was seen one time by Marquette, he said I passed whatever his little test is. I was sent for an ultrasound and after two weeks I get a call from his nurse to go over my results. She swears nothing us wrong but that Marquette will not see me anymore and I'm bring dropped as a patient with no answers at all. No referrals to another doctor just abandoned in this journey to fend for myself, nothing like being made to feel like you are worth less and not worth someone's time. Horrible and completely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Waited almost 2 hours before we had to leave to go back to work. Scheduled ultrasound for 8AM. Took us back at 8:40, then waited 1 hour and 20 minutes to go back to see the doctor and still wasn't taken back, so we had to leave at that point. Spending 2 hours in a doctors office is unacceptable. I feel like appointments should be scheduled more efficiently.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I have Dr marquete one and i go to emergency they say my baby have no heatt beat they call him about 1 1/2 and he dont show up, when i go on monday the women in front say he can't see him i tell her i was bleeding in emergency said go on monday she said he can i was really mad i had my baby inside of me for a month death because he only see with 13 weeks when he call to an appointment he said to do a D&C produce and it will cost 500$ or wait until baby get out of my body if i dint pay him 500$ he will not do anything i have to do find quickly the money because i dont want to have a infection then i have to wait one moree week for D&C two weeks later he chek me then i have a infection they said i have to pay him 150$ so he can chek me or go and find some pharmacy medication by my self i dont know what has im going to change i DONT LIKE HES TEAM!!!! Dont go with him i do NOT recommend

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Love Dr. Marquette & his staff. He delivered my daughter and I'm back with him for the pregnancy of my second daughter!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Marquette treated me very well- Excellent care> Best OB in Ocala Highly recommend. He is very bust but truly worth the wait. We love him!!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

Dr. Raymond J. Marquette's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)