Ratings for Dr. Dorian Cucereanu

I am very pleased with the care I received at Dr. Cucereanu’s dental office. He was straight to the point and did my root canal painless. He moved with precision and efficiency. The front desk staff were very polite and even checked up on me after the procedure to see how I was feeling. I can tell that everyone here at Dr Cucereanu’s office truly respect and value their patients. Keep up the amazing work!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2020

I used to hate going to the dentist but not anymore, Dr. Cucereanu is wonderful! Today was the first time I have had pain free root canal. I wish I had found him years ago.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2020

Great Dentist and staff. They helped me figure out confusing things with my insurance and gave me great advice! I recommend Dr. Cucereanu completely. He is a very nice man!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2020

Dr Cucureanu is an amazing professional - he is very communicative and conversational. He tends to explain each aspect of teeth problems and what is the best solution in my case. I'd recommend him to anyone around Central Park!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2019

I would like to appreciate how polite and professional staff are at this office. The teeth cleaning process was very smooth and almost painless. Dr. Cucureanu examined my teeth thoroughly before performing any procedures

flag | Submitted December 26, 2019

These guys are amazing! I love going to see Dr. Cucureanu and his staff. They are always full of knowledge, they help me to feel at ease and in comfort

flag | Submitted December 25, 2019

Dr. Cucereanu and his assistant are GREAT, I was always afraid to go to the dentist but they made me feel so relaxed and the environment so pleasant that I did not feel any pain at all. It was a wonderful experience for the first time. From now on he will be my dentist forever. I highly recommend Dr. Cucereanu

flag | Submitted December 19, 2019

I have been coming to Dr. Cucereanu, along with my family, for two years already, and my experiences have always been fantastic. My aunt had some very traumatic previous dental experiences but she is now 100% happy to have her teeth whitened. The entire staff is excellent and makes the process of even fillings smooth and painless.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2019

I love this dentist and his assistants!!! Dr. Cucereanu is a wonderful family dentist and does great work cosmetic work and whitening!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

It was my first visit today, and I'm confident this is where I'll stay. Dr. Cucereanu and his team are excellent. Everyone is so professional. I am impressed by how the procedure went smoothly.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019