Ratings for Dr. Martin R. Curlik

I am 25 and was recommended to Dr. Curlik for unknown urological problems I have been having for the past 5 years. He cares enough to take the time to listen and analyze the each individual's situation before taking the next step. In my case I had a surgery performed which went very smooth. I' ve been to other Urologist, who had big reputations but barely gave patients the time of day. Dr. Curlik takes the time to listening. I wouldn't say he is the most personable doctor, but then again his job is to figure out your problem not hold your hand. Also, you may have a bit of a wait, but it is because he takes the extra time necessary to be thorough with all his patients.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Dr. Curlik is one of the best Urologists around. Thus, he has a very busy office.Give yourself time when you make an appointment, he will run late. (good restaurants have a wait too) He spends time with you when you need it and he tells it like it is. He is also an excellent surgeon. His staff is very helpful and they do a great job trying to accomodate your needs. I would definately recommend Dr. Curlik.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Did not believe I had an infection until the lab results came back positive. Then, when the antibiotics he prescribed did not work..and I returned..he offered no solution.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Dr. Curlik is an outstanding doctor. He has very good bed side manners, listens to you, truly cared how I was feeling and always returned my phone calls. He's an excellent surgeon. He highly recommend him and is one of the top doctors I have seen. I hadn't called him so he actually called me to find out how I was doing and when I was going to be in the office. I'm thankful everyday that he was on call at Overlook Hospital when I had complications during my c-section. Even if he didn't take my insurace I would still see him; that's because he is a great doctor and worth every penny if paying cash.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2008

Based on what he thought was wrong from my description of my symptoms, without doing any tests other than a flow check, he recommended a hospital procedure. I underwent an unnecessary general anesthesia. He wound up doing nothing for me other than taking a look inside. Afterwards, he was not interested in discovering the cause of my problem and more or less dismissed me. Stay away from this clown if you value your health.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Very caring and competent doctor. So glad we found him.After being misdiagnosed by another urologist, Dr. Curlik had me better in a few short weeks.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Wonderful caring doctor. Takes time to listen.His staff is so helpful. His son Roger really runs the office well. they will always fit you in if there is a problem.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

Dr. Curlik is a very caring physcian. He is considered to be a doctor's doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2006

Dr. Martin R. Curlik's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ellsworth, ME