Ratings for Dr. Margrit E. Carlson

I usually don't have the habit of rating doctor, but because this amazing experience with Dr. Carlson, I feel that I MUST TO DO it. People really need to know how amazing she is. I went to see her through a referral after I get a wound infected, since I didnt take care of it properly (blame on me). I had to do a surgery and immediately I was asked to see Dr. Carlson. Dr. Carlson was Super Patience with me, explaining everything that it could be, the treatment and the complications that it could cause. She not only explained it, but also went online and printed everything that I should know about my infection. Beyond this amazing experience in her office, she gave me her email asking me to keep her updated. I surely did emailed her and she answered every email following with a phone call. I never had this immediate access with any doctor, and never seen a doctor carrying soo much about the patients like her. Honestly, she was outstanding.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Great doctor. Takes the time to listen and answer your questions truthfully. Ask her anything, no matter how intimate, and she will answer truthfully.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

Dr. Margrit E. Carlson's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1990)