Ratings for Dr. Curtis P. Ersing

used to really think he was great, but now he is a totally different person. Completely unsympathetic to my health concerns and not helpful. Borderline rude.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr Ersing is extremely inteligent and knowledgeable. I always feel that my our family is in capable hands. His staff is very efficient

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Most highly recommended, without any reservations!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

My husband and I were told by Children's Hospital that our son had an extremely rare blood disorder. It was an 'orphan' disease, which means that not enough people have it to make it profitable for drug companies to develop a cure. We were frantic to talk to our regular physician; unfortunately, Dr. Ersing was covering. He was unbelievably rude, extremely condescending, and very sarcastic. I was horrified that he would feel it was acceptable to speak to anyone in that manner, particularly to distraught parents. I will always remember the appalling way he treated us and associate that with the devastating news of our son's illness.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Dr. Ersing is very helpful and will provide a detailed explanation if the patient desires it.I particularly like his staff, too - very friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2006

Dr. Curtis P. Ersing's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

• BCBS Georgia