Ratings for Dr. Dennis Lichorwic

This is rediculous. I work at this office and can tell you. NONE of our doctors have ever had a single complaint filed with the ADA or the Florida board of dentistry. I can also tell you WE are ALL in the photos in the website. I am there also! What I also know is that after these "bad reviews" we keep getting offers to pay to "fix our online bad ratings" This is a scam. You cant believe the people that do these. I dont know if it the website people or someone else making up bad reviews trying to then build their business of "helping get rid of bad reviews" but this is rediculous.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Stay away from this dentist .He is all about $. He takes off gold crowns an put them in "recycling" instead of returning to the patients. That was told to us by his staff. Be aware!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

He is the worse dentist ever. big mistake... I just want to have my teeth clean; and he keep saying I need to have whitening. and his staff... OMG keep pushing. OMG talk about a bad dream that was my dentist visit. I called ADA and he had a few complains already. Do your home work. I wish i had done mine before going to him and his staff is so not the picture in his website. Best ... Patty

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Very cocky man and right off the bat you could tell he see's dollar signs with every patient. I had a cracked tooth, had come in with my own xrays and had already been evaluated by my campus dentist. (I was in hygiene school at the time) The first thing that comes out of his mouth is well you need a root canal and a crown. I knew that this was not the answer to my problem, he could have taken out the old filling, cracked portion of the tooth and refilled it. I would NEVER go back to him based off this one experience, nor would I recommend him to anyone. I worked for another doctor prior to going to Hygiene School that had nothing good to say about his clinical abilities.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

This dentist should be run out of business. He nearly killed me by improperly removing several mercury amalgm fillings, causing me severe mercury posioning, among other problems. His staff was sloppy in their handling of paperwork and billing. Stay away from this one.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010