Ratings for Dr. Marcia B. Cardelli

Dr. Cardelli is extremely knowledgeable and capable. I have appreciated her help with some skin cancer on my face. I feel very confident that she will treat any issues I have with the utmost skill. I feel fortunate to have such an excellent dermatologist. She is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Knowledgeable and punctual. Dr. Cardelli listens to your questions and answers them. I don't feel rushed.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

I moved out of the area and drive hundreds of miles for my semi-annual appointments with Dr. Cardelli. She is one doctor I won't "replace" in my new city. She knows her business well and has a wonderful, calming manner. My ONLY complaint is that it is difficult to schedule an appointment because she is booked heavily... as are most dermatologists. She is truly a skilled doctor and a nice person. Her office nurses are personable.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Dr. Cardelli is really overall great. I put her as a 4 for knowledge, though honestly I cannot fault her for not knowing how to best treat my condition that has no cure. She is extremely thorough. One thing I've noticed about dermatologists is that the best ones are usually booked solid a month out (sadly), and that is always the case with Cardelli. I was traveling one time and she actually made my appointment BEFORE her first appointment of the day to fit me in. That is the kind of thing that I believe makes a great doctor. Excellent facilities too, for whatever that is worth.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr. Marcia B. Cardelli's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Troy, MI