Dr Levy was nice, but I was rushed during my visit and surprised about Dr. Levy's lack of Lyme disease knowledge. Was put on 30 days of antibiotics and given no follow up and told some of my symptoms were not related to Lyme disease, which was wrong. He should seek information from Dr. Charles Haile about this Lyme disease epidemic and the terrible afflictions Lyme can cause to the body when left untreated and or undertreated.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

great doctor, helpful & compassionate, always available

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

Dr. Levy is caring and thoughtful. He answers emails promptly and spends lots of time with his patients. One of the best I've ever had.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Was very much in the know as to what my condition entailed and was able to intrepret specialized labs in addition to my symptoms. He was very reasonable in his treatment, explained everything and asked me twice if I had any questions. He's a peach of a doctor!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Dr. Daniel B. Levy's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=28994'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Daniel" to "Daniel B."

April 8, 2012