You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Andrei Carasca

Excellent physician,very pleasan and great personality

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I have never been treated so poorly by a doctor. He was rude, dismissive, and extremely condescending. I am a person with an autoimmune disease who deals with multiple doctors on a regular basis- and I wouldn't send my dog to Carasca. Don't go- especially if you're female.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I had an appointment with this doctor at 3:15 I entered his office at 3:15 and he's proceeded to rush me explain to me that I was late very rude and arrogant don't see this doctor if he can treat a patient like that imagine how his other services are, also rushed me to fill out a new patient form when I was on my phone trying to get the number to the pharmacy that was one of the questions on the form I've never been treated by any medical professional this way my recommendation try another neurologist

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Caresca has been a blessing, he's brilliant, caring and compassionate and takes great care and time to explain everything - he's everything you would want in a doctor and more. His office is very professional and helpful and I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Unbelievable accommodating doctor! Step by step approach to the problem and the easiest to schedule an appointment in the whole NYC! I was in pain and I asked to see him without the scheduled appointment near the end of the day: Dr. Caraska waited for me after working hours!!! Very dedicated and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009

Dr. Carasca is a wonderful doctor, when i was in trouble, i left a message and he responded less than an hour of my distress. He prescribe the right medication to assist me in my ailment, thank you Dr. Carasca...you are a blessing ;)

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Dr. Andrei Carasca's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1981)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent physician,very pleasan and great personality"

March 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have never been treated so poorly by a doctor. He was rude, dismissive, and extremely condescending. I am a person with an autoimmune disease who deals with m..."

February 11, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=289939'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=289939'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 13, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=289939'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 5, 2014