Ratings for Dr. Uma M. Patel

I needed 2 implants on my lower molar teeth, after researching, I chose Star Dental in Fremont, my 1st visit was very pleasant, Dr. Patel explained all aspects of the procedure, I found that she knows her profession and particularly "dental implant" very well. On the day of surgery, with a prior plan which had been explained to me, she first extracted one of the molar tooth, bone graphed and implanted all in one shot, then she implanted the 2nd molar tooth which did not need a bone graph. She did all very professionally, with no feeling pain. I then had a short visit for removing the stitches, 3-4 month after the implant procedure, I visited the office for a minor procedure to expose the implant and have caps on them, 3 weeks later I had my wonderful crowns butted to the implants, and I am enjoying them very much, it feels like the real teeth. I highly recommend Star Dental and Dr. Uma Patel. The staff are very nice, the price for the services are pretty reasonable, and if you have insurance, they make sure your out of pocket expenses are minimal.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Found excellent Orthodontist in Fremont for my daughter, I have been visiting Dr Patel's office for over 3 years, and she also did excellent orthodontic treatment for my daughter. She is amazing person and very gentle and knwoldegeable in her filed. The results for the treatment turned out to be impressive. I highly recommend Dr. Patel, her office is very spacious and staff is very helpful for multiple visits for the treatment.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Had a deep cleaning and a crown done. Dr. Patel did an excellent job..!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. Uma Patel performed orthodontic treatment for my daughter for about 9 months. She achieved excellent results with her teeth, which made my daughter very happy! Also, Dr. Patel is loving and caring person. Her experience, kindness and work ethics are beyond the excellent. If you are looking orthodentist, Dr. Patel is the best choice to address your needs.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Very pleasant dental experience with Dr. Patel. I am very pleased with my tooth Implant work done here.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Uma M. Patel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Family, Orthodontic, Implant & Cosmetic Dentistry