Ratings for Dr. Oliver Cerqueira

The doctor would not see me because I was 4 minutes late to the appointment.The reason for the appointment was to receive help getting off drugs.It was very hard to be open up and be honest with my primary care doctor(who referred me to Dr. Cerqueria).If a doctor truly cared about his patients there would be discretion involved.Now, I am still struggling to get an appointment, even though the nurse told me I would receive a call about a reschedule appt.(and I haven't).So, I called stating I was told so; now I am being told the doctor has to approve the reschedule appt, even though his nurse told me otherwise.This is unacceptable, considering I am trying my best to get off drugs and was referred to Dr. Cequeria for help. His staff was not helpful to me;they spoke to each other as if I was not there(the front desk girls).They knew I was there for Suboxone treatment.(It says so in my file;I know this because when I call that's what they state."Oh this is for Suboxone."I need help.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Oliver Cerqueira's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2004)