Ratings for Dr. Bruce M. Wermuth

I have been Trying to get treated by this person for one year and never seen carelss doctor like him. His staff are very un professional.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Great doctor, knowledgable, helpful, caring; great support from the office

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

My 17 year old son sees this doctor, has been his patients for about a month. Last weekend, my son overdosed on a bunch of pills. I phoned Wermuth while we were still in the emergency room and got ahold of his after hours agency. His office didn't call me back until Thursday! That's 6 whole days from the time of my call! Then his secretary had the nerve to ask me why I was phoning and what I wanted to talk to the doctor about. She completely discounted the fact that my husband phoned on Tuesday giving all the details. She slipped up and provided me with some information she couldn't have known about unless she'd spoken with my husband! As a psychiatrist, he seems to be okay, but their complete lack of communication, concern and general follow-through is completely unacceptable. I will be reporting this to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Dr. Wermuth is a fantastic doctor. Truly a Psychiatrist that does not just hand out pills. He is a caring - patient doctor. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Wermuth.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr. Bruce M. Wermuth's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal