Ratings for Dr. David A. Kolb

Arrogant. condescending.I actually told my pcp not to refer patients. Probably a good technician with EMG testing but talks down to you and its all about him. Retiring so he's done any way.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

ARROGANT, RUDE, UNHELPFUL. REFUSED TO TREAT, YELLED AT PATIENT FOR FORGETTING THE 3 WORDS HE WAS TO REMEMBER. PT. THERE FOR MEMORY PROBLEMS AND SEIZURES. TOTAL DISINTEREST IN CASE, REFUSED TO RELEASE RECORDS AND TEST RESULTS.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

I didn't think doctors like this existed anymore. After years of fighting to find a doctor who would help me, I finally found him. Dr. Kolb has an amazingly reassuring and calming bedside manner. He is knowledgeable, listens, and just overall seemed to care. He even followed up with me a day after my exam to see how I was doing. He called the specialist he referred me to, on the spot, and asked that dr to follow up with him right after my upcoming apt. I'd recommend Dr. Kolb in a heartbeat! His staff was professional and I was not left waiting to see the doctor for more than a few minutes. I'm highly impressed!!! A+ all around!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Great Doctor with excellent NP (Linda B)

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

I found Dr. Kolb to be incredibly rude. His bedise manner is horrendous, and I wouldn't have another spinal tap by him if you gave me a million dollars. His knowledge in my condition was sorely lacking, and many years later I have yet to have my medical record released from this office despite multiple oral and written requests.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2008

I adore Dr. Kolb, he listens, he does not discount how the patient feels, he is concerned and is careful, not to mention I never feel rushed when I'm with him. He is by far the best neurologist on the North Shore - I've seen a few.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2007

Very arrogant and downright rude. Has no bedside manner or empathy for his patients. I would tell anyone going to see him that you do not deserve treatment like that and there are much better doctors out there

flag | Submitted May 12, 2006

Dr. David A. Kolb's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Beverly, MA