Ratings for Dr. John P. Amato

My son and I were extremely impressed and comfortable with Dr. Amato and staff. He was very patient and takes the time to answer every question that each of us had. He truly showed concern to my son’s individual needs and has given him kind and caring service. Dr. Amato’s assistant, as well as front desk and billing staff were always positive and professional.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Amato and his staff get five stars for an exceptional experience! I received my Botox treatment in no time and in no pain! The office is inviting and pristine. The staff was friendly & attentive and Dr. Amato took away any fears by explaining the procedure in detail. I look (no bruising or redness) and feel great and can't wait to go back for more treatments. Thank you! - EM (Bergen County NJ)

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

I went for my second botox treatment and WOW do I Look amazing. I am on my second Latisse and I have to tell you my eyelashes are hitting my eye lids. They look so sexy!! The last is the elastiderm eye cream around my eyes to lighten the fine lines. I look better today then I did 10 years ago. My friends and family compliment me all the time now. I have been spreading the word to everyone I know about Dr. Amato's work. He gave me the confidence I was missing. THANK YOU!! D

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. John P. Amato's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 2002)

Pacificare