Ratings for Dr. Ilya Sherman

Thank you for my new smile! It was fast, painless and fun (no kidding) appointment! Very well planned treatment with an amazing result! I recommend Dr. Sherman to everybody looking for a great dentist.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Excellent dentist and cosmetic dentist, phenomenal job with my husband's veneers and my whole mouth reconstruction. Have been a patient for years and will remain as long as he is in active practice!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I had several crowns done by Dr Sherman at his old practice in Westborough. Within 3 years over half of them had to be redone as they broke. I have crowns on other teeth that are decades old and still going. The dental lab he uses must be substandard

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

Dr. Sherman is a fantastic dentist. He was kind, informative and very gentle. I came in to see him at his Wellesley location. Not only was I called in a few minutes early, but him and his assistant were efficient, friendly and worked on me while informing me of the steps of procedures as well. Dr. Sherman is an exceptional dentist. I am going back to him next week for a Zoom treatment and I am very excited for this. I recommend Dr. Sherman to everyone I meet!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

He does not respect patients. He works on your jaw and mouth like he wants to break it, so rough. I believe it is coming from the russian attitude. Save yourself and find a better dentist. Stay away from him in All Dental, Westborough or watertown.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011