Ratings for Dr. Robert F. James

I want to thank Dr. Robert James & his staff for taking care of my fiance, Ivan McDaniel. Ivan has an aneurysm of the basilar artery, and has gone through two surgeries within six months time frame. He has no complications and doing great. Dr. James is a great doctor and he explains what he going to do and what he has done for the patient. He doesn't mind answering your questions. Ivan and I are grateful for having Dr. James in our lives. I would recommend Dr. James to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

My son had an AVM removed by Dr. James in 2010. He is a very professional, understanding and informative surgeon. He was only in ICU for 2 days and was home w/n the week. I highly recommend this surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Dr. James was extremely friendly. He talked to me on my level about my aneurysm. We discussed the risk and benefit of getting my aneurysm fixed. I went and had a coiling of my aneurysm, and am so happy to have it fixed. Now I no longer have to worry about it possibly exploding. I would recommend Dr. James to any of my family or friends, he is wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. Robert F. James's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)