Ratings for Dr. Dennis L. Hamby

Can't believe this man still has his medical license! He's rude, condescending and assuming. Saw him for a gastro issue and was treated like crap! Had me undress in front of a open window, called me fat, asked if I had emotional issues and basically mean to me. I left completely violated and discriminated. He needs to be removed from practice. If you are reading this find another doctor! Total Day-Bag!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

THE BILLING STAFF ARE INCOMPETENT. SOMEONE MISPLACED MY CHART, ACCORDING TO MY PRIMARY MD, BILLED MY INSURANCE COMPANY 1.5 YEARS AFTER MY COLONOSCOPY. MY INSURANCE COMPANY WOULD NOT PAY, DUE TO THEIR TARDINESS(HAD THEY BILLED MY INSURANCE COMPANY IN A TIMELY MANNER MY INSURANCE CO WOULD OF PAID 100%). DR HAMBYS BILLING DEPT HAS SUBSEQUENTLY BILLED ME AFTER 2 YEARS, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS CLEARLY THEIR ERROR. THEY WILL NOT RETURN MY PHONE CALLS TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS OR DISCUSS, TURNED ME INTO COLLECTIONS.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

This doctor has me do a bunch of bizarre tests and after years with him still couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. Every time I came in he had to read my entire file again like he had never met me before. I hope he is no longer practicing because he should have retired long ago.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Waited for an hour after my appointment time to see him. Facility was unclean, bathroom didn't even have hand soap. Dr. Hamby was very rude to me and other patients. In the end, he refused to take my case, leaving me back at square one. Not much of a specialist. Do yourself a favor and go straight to Stanford.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2006

Dr. Dennis L. Hamby's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1964)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Daly City, CA