Ratings for Dr. Marilyn R. Capek

The best! Has treated my family for years! My skin looks fabulous! Has detected and treated minor problems early

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Wonderful bedside manner, detected the melanoma early... Couldn't be happier

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

The worst front desk scheduling I've ever seen. Expect to wait an incredibly long amount of time. My guess is they over book because most walk out.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

I went to Dr. Capek's office for two things -- skin rashes (visit paid by my provider) and injectables. She was knowledgeable, professional, helpful, and caring. She also had excellent staff support. Her assistant Julie answered all my questions on the phone before the visit. The office rates for injectables are very reasonable. Excellent dermatologist!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

I went to this doctor because I thought she cared aabout patients. I was wrong. I went in for simple adult acne. Next thing I knew, I was getting skin peels and injections. Her assistant pushed expensive products on my after Dr Capek only spent minutes with me. I got the STRONG impression her assistant made commission on products as she pushed them so hard. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. The staff seem very uniformed about costs, I was quouted one price in room, and the checkout person wanted to charge me more, on almost every occassion. The front desk reception was rude and uniterested in checking customers in. AWFUL experience.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

I have gone to see Dr. Capek, Several times, I never waited more than 15 past my appointment time. She is knowledgeable and delivers what you ask for. I went to see another doctor to filler to save a few dollars what I mistake they left me so bruised from hitting a blood vessle, NO matter what the procedure I will see just Dr. Capek in the future. Never dissapointed.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

I love this office. Dr. Capek is very helpful and makes me feel like I am her only patient. I appreciate the advice about which products to use on my skin and realize that she is only making suggestions. I use all of the products and see huge changes in my skin. She also caught my skin cancer and probably saved my life.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

Dr. Capek is probably a qualified dermatologist but her office waits are beyond ridiculous. You can easily wait 45 min to an hour beyond your appt time. When she sees you it is a very fast, quick visit and she seems rushed. She also pushes products on patients that are very, very expensive. I think she should cut back her patient load and limit herself to being a cosmetic dermatologist since she seems quite interested in selling products.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Marilyn R. Capek's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Oxford