Ratings for Dr. Wayson D. Gerwig

This is absolutely the WORST dentist I have ever had for my family. He saw my daughter for a cavity. She went in to the office with no pain and came out with more pain than she could handle. She called to let him know that something was not right and he wanted her to come back in. This went on for four seperate visits. Needless to say, she has not returned, ended having to go to the emergency room because the pain was so bad. She got he xrays and went to another dentist to find some relief. Sad part about it, he has used up every dime she had to spend meeting her max before her tooth was even close to being repaired. I would not recommend this dentist to anyone. The staff really doesn't know how or what to say when asked questions on what needed to be done. Dr. Gerwig obviously doesn't care about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

We had the same problem with his son who shares his office my child is 7 years and had to have a tooth pulled the nurse said she was under nitrous but what I saw she was not the doctor injected a small amount of the numbing med into her mouth but did not even check to see if it had taken over my child was screming ouch ouch and he didnt even care or try to calm her at that point I spoke up and said stop this is not right but he kept on and the tooth came out my child in buckets of tears she said it hurt and that jack a$ $ looked at me and said its just made up in there minds. She will never go back as we try to calm he about doctors ??

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Absolutely the WORST dentist. His bedside manner is abhorrent. He pulled a tooth on my elderly mother and she cried the entire time. He never let the anesthetic work and couldn't care less that she was suffering. He can't be bothered to minimize his pt's anxiety. He didn't even give her pain meds after the procedure. Unless you are into pain and suffering find a reputable, caring, and decent dentist. Wayson is NONE of those!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013