Ratings for Dr. Michael Hoffmaster

LOVE the people in this office! AVE and CARA the assistants are so nice and caring! And Dr Michael Hoffmaster is so down to earth and EXCELLENT at his job! He really takes time to explain and educate you about your procedures...I actually can understand!!!! My 10 year daughter came home from school with a swollen face and complaints of pain in the tooth. I immediately called her dentist (a Pediatric Specialist) who saw her immediately. She had an infection in 2 teeth and needed antibiotics and removal immediately. Within one hour she was given gas and the maximum amount of novocaine. After 20 minutes of several attempts, the Pediatric Specialist turned to me and said, "sorry, I can't get the tooth. Lets try again NEXT WEEK!" YIKES! I called a few friends and was immediately given the name of Dr. Michael Hoffmaster of Eastern Dentistry in Burlington. I phoned the office at Eastern Dental and explained the situation, the office immediately made room for her under the special conditions. Dr. "Mikey" Hoffmaster got the first tooth out in 2 seconds and the second one took about 8 seconds. My daughter (who at this point was in a hyper state of anxiety) was so happy. Before she could cry, the job was done! He is a very skilled Dentist and super funny! I also want to give an excellent review to Cara and Ave (spelling?) who went ABOVE and BEYOND to comfort my daughter. They held her hand and spoke to her like a nurturing elementary school teacher. They made her experience fun and enjoyable (if that is even possible when it comes to extractions, LOL). Although the office isn't fancy with fish tanks or video games for kids, it does have what is important...an excellent TEAM! Great people performing dentistry ! I can not thank this office enough for helping my daughter in need and making her feel like a champion! Needless to say, we will be returning to EASTERN DENTAL to see this exceptional staff of experts! It says a lot about a group of people when a 10 year old who has a mouth stuffed with cotton from 2 teeth extractions says, "can we GO HERE from now on?"

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

The best dentist caring considerate well informed makes u feel at ease I won't go to ANY DENTIST but him

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016