Ratings for Dr. Jonathan W. Goldstein

I normally don't write reviews, but I rarely meet a doctor and office that I've liked this much. I felt like Dr. Goldstein took his time in my office visit and really listened to my concerns. I didn't feel rushed, as I do with so many other doctors that I've encountered. I will happily recommend him to anyone that needs to see a Gastroenterologist.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr Goldstein is so caring and follows up with you personally. I was totally at ease talking with him. He listens tentatively and talks to you, not at you. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I was very impressed by Dr. Goldstein. He had the best bed side manner of any doctor that I've ever been to, and seemed very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

This Doctor is very through and caring. he is punctual and cares about your time as much as he does his

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Dr. Jonathan W. Goldstein's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I normally don't write reviews, but I rarely meet a doctor and office that I've liked this much. I felt like Dr. Goldstein took his time in my office visit and..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Goldstein is so caring and follows up with you personally. I was totally at ease talking with him. He listens tentatively and talks to you, not at you. Wo..."

January 19, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2898670'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.9

March 2, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2898670'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.6

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "JONATHAN" to "JONATHAN W."

April 8, 2012