Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Wilson

Dr. Wilson may be knowledgeable but when calling his office for test results the female who answered was churlish and flippant. I've moved on because of it.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

Dr Wilson has always made time for myself and my family. He has returned my calls and has provide care and always has time to take questions. Has been there when needed each and everytime

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

The staff at his office has been very helpful to me and my wife. Dr. Wilson saved my life. After years of being told I have depression and needed psychiartric help, he had a blood test run that found I have hypothyroidism and put me on the appropriate meds.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

never calls back with results........... i could of died.......... had cancer........ !!! Thank god for another doc of mine that was on top of reading allllllll my results. There was no reason for him not to contact me........ it was very obvious that there was a large mass on my thyroid and the person that read the results could of not made it any clearer...very dumb on dr. wilson's part....his loss not mine.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

office staff is beligerent. They like to single certain people out and give them hell. Doctor dismissed me from the practice because I stood up for myself. His sister is a witch and works as the office manager. He told me that he couldn't choose me over his sister. She bullied me, I stood up for myself and I'm the one that got kicked out. Beware if you are a patient. Their rules are sooo strict that you feel like you are walking on egg shells. Break a rule, stand up for yourself and you are out. The office is horribly run and full of catty backstabing witches. Leaving was the best thing that ever happened to me. They caused me a lot of stres and pain. I spent many a night in tears because of them. I am better off without them.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2006

Dr. Robert M. Wilson's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Commercial Insurance Company