Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey B. Muneses

I have been to 4 different chiropractors in my lifetime, and Dr. Jeff is the best. He takes his time to explain what he will do, and adjust your spine while massaging your back. I feel better the 1st month than I have since my injury. Even if you are currently with another, go to him once, and see what I mean.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

OMG, I have been on heavy narcotics for over 5 years from chemo/rad, I do physical therapy and this is by far more helpful to me. I really was skeptical (but desperate in pain) and Dr Jeff has completely changed my life. I don't know which is better, the fact he is so good with his hands and that massaging tables they have or the fact he is always in a good positive mood. His staff is also incredibly nice and kind. I can't believe they have been 7 miles from my house for all these years and I just found out about them. And they will do discounts if you prepay which helps since having health issues costs so freaking much money in co pays.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

I went to Dr. Jeff because of severe back pain. After just 1 treatment, I felt improvement! After a couple of visits, I had no pain at all! Thanks Dr. Jeff!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey B. Muneses's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Ellicott City, MD