Ratings for Dr. Roderick Cairgle

Dr. Cairgle is a the best OB/Gyn in the Detroit Metro area. His bed side manner and interpersonal skills are superior. He takes time to explain medical terms and procedures and to educate his patients. He has a way of making all of his patients feel like they are his only patient. He is also very knowledgeable and professional. I would highly recommend him to any patient looking for a compassionate and competent doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I have recommended family members and friends to Dr. Cairgle. He has been my OB/GYN for the past 15 years he delivered my 12 year old son, and I wish I new him with my other 3 children. He is very thorough, gentle and understanding. Eventhough he is male, I feel that I can confide or discuss my medical concerns with him without being looked down upon. My family and friends ask me "where did you find him"? They appreciate him as well. (A. Jones)

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Carigle has been my doctor for over 12 years. He is an excellent doctor. I would reccommend him to any one looking for a great doctor. He takes a lot of time with his patients.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Cairgle is absolutly awesome. He is very patient, kind and gentle in his approach to caring for you. My husband loves he will deliver all of our children.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

Dr Cairgle is a great doctor. One of the best I have ever had. If your looking for someone to make you comfortable, take time with you and answer all of you questions and more he is the doctor for you. I think I can speak for his patients when I say he makes everyone of them feel like there his only patient. I base all of my doctors on his standard of care. Yes, at times we have to wait for him, but believe me HE IS WELL WORTH IT because when he comes in the room it's all about you and he does not rush you at all. He should teach others how to care for patients. My mother who was very hard to impress gave Dr. Cairgle 5 stars plus.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Dr. Roderick Cairgle's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)