Ratings for Dr. Deborah S. Carlone

This doctor was terrible. She was late to work, and when I did see her, I came prepaired with a list of my medical concerns. She told me every other doctor had mismanaged me & did not address the issues I presented. Instead she insisted that I needed a psyche exam asap because I was talking too much, and called my concerns "complaints". She did not speak to me like a person and was arrogant, rude, insulting and just wanted to fit me into a 30 minute slot. She even asked if I wanted to kill myself after I commented that past painful issuse were unbearable. NO! I said, I was NOT suicidal. I wanted to find out what is PHYSICALLY wrong with me so I can have a better quality of life. She insisted that because I had ben treated for major depression after a long term illness by a specialist, that I was not a reputable source of information and insinuated that I should be examined immediately with a psche eval. I was disappionted postsession because I had no insight into my health issues.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr. Deborah S. Carlone's Credentials

• Inst Tech De Santo Dom (Intec), Esc De Med, Fac De Med, Santo Domingo (Grad. 1988)