Dr. Ali S. HUSAIN

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ali S. HUSAIN

Great doctor and nice staff who fixed my concerns faster than expected

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Awesome doctor and staff!! They do great work and are friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

The best staff and doctors. Thry care about their patience and they know what they are doing . Highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Delaware Orthodontics is by far the best Orthodontics office here in the Newark area. My son was treated with braces for 3 year. He had an edge to edge bite and impacted teeth that Dr. Husain along with Dr. Flagg corrected with out him having to have any extraction of other teeth. The staff there are amazing and always made us feel welcome.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Delaware Orthodontics is not what I expected it to be. Highly disappointed with Dr. Husain.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I originally had very high hopes for Delaware Orthodontics. I received braces treatment here for three years, and as any person with braces knows, it is not cheap. The cost of getting braces is expensive, so one expects to have perfectly aligned teeth by the end of the treatment. However, in my case, I had my braces removed in the beginning of summer, and Dr. Husain decided to take them off because he thought my teeth were ready. At the time, I felt unsure because my two front teeth were still sticking out and I still had slight gaps- black triangles- in between some of my teeth. But since he was the orthodontist, I trusted him and my braces were removed. A week later, I went back to receive my retainers. Turns out that the top retainers didn’t fit on my teeth at all because the lady hadn’t taken the impressions for my upper teeth properly, and she has been working at Delaware Orthodontics for years. Additionally, their professionalism isn’t highly rated, because while I was receiving my treatment, the ladies were gossiping. This happened several times. As a patient I was bewildered, as they gossiped about other coworkers right in front of me as they were looking at my teeth. What shocked me even more was that one of them was an orthodontist as well. Not Dr. Husain, but the other female orthodontist with curly hair. After paying over $6,500 I expected to have a perfect smile, but my teeth have shifted even though I faithfully wear my retainers as instructed. The retainers I was given cracked after two months. I put them in one day, bit down, and a piece cracked off. I then had to get vivera retainers. The whole process of removing my braces was rushed, which I did not appreciate at all, and my parents and I are highly dissatisfied with Delaware Orthodontics. I also did not receive any of the rewards for my points.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017