Ratings for Dr. Gerard E. Boutin

How is it possible to make an appointment with no phone number?

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Thank you Dr. Boutin and Martha for helping me get thru my llness and rehab. My heart attack really took the life out of me and with your professional help and guidance. Thank you and I recommend this Dr. Joe Higgins

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Very smart Dr. genuinely helped me. very pleasant nonjudgemental. I immediately trusted him and recommended him to my family.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

For years I suffered from panic attacks, generalized anxiety, and depression. Due to the care provide by Gerald Boutin PhD, Suzanne Miller PsyD, and Richard Cottrell, DO, I have been relieved of these issues. -Steven S.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Had to deal with him on court order. He told my exspouse to tape me without my knowledge. On another occassion he was communicating with my former husband without my knowledge outside of appointments. There was never a time I felt comfortable and felt that he was siding with my former spouse on many issues. The worst was when I asked why he would tell my ex to tape me without my knowledge because it is not legal. Suddenly future appointments were canceled. It is my opinion that he worked strictly for the paying party.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011