Dr. Niobe A. Joseph

Ratings for Dr. Niobe A. Joseph

Great experience at this dentist office. Family atmosphere and nice genuine staff. I wouldn't take my family anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

My family's experience has been extremely awesome. The staff as well as Dr. Joseph are professional and patient, especially with kids who are afraid, and they have an atmosphere and attitude that makes you feel at home . Dr. Joseph and her staff have gain my family and I trust and business for a lifetime. God Bless you and keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

excellent place to be in. the staff there is very professional. i must say, you really come in as a patient and leave as family. GOD BLESS HER AND STAFF.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Made in appointment for my brother who had not been to the dentist in years, he need an emergency extraction and was afraid to go to a Dentist. I called Dr. Niobe office and someone from her team help to get him in ASAP(same day).... He had nothing but praise for the service and professional yet gentle approach that Dr. Niobe and her team provide!!! Thanks for taking care of him as you did my husband who also was afraid of Dentist office....

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

The staff is great which is a reflection of Dr. Joseph and he professionalism. She is so knowledgeable in her field she is always learning to keep with the dentistry field as it changes. I can't remember how I found her, but I am glad I did.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I've gone to Dr. Joseph for many years as my primary dentist, i've also allowed my kids to attend as early as 5 years old(all 3). Dr. Joseph takes great patience in each individual patient. She's knoweldgeable in this field and treats each patient like a family memeber. Her staff displays a very comfortable atmosphere upon entering the Dr's office and constantly offering assistance while you wait to see Dr. Joseph.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

The service is poor and the office bldg you enter to get into the dentist office is smelly and unsanitary. It makes you feel very uneasy before entering the actual dental office. The dental office is not much better. It is neatly decorated in the waiting area, but the actual office you are treated in is old and needs to be cleaned. The windows and window sills are filthy, and the floors are dirty. It is a unsanitary place to have dental work done.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012