Ratings for Dr. Dwight H. Sutton

Dr Sutton is a great doctor and happens to be a genuinely nice person. He was a physical therapist before he became an md so he has a special understanding of how to treat patients and is very practical, thorough, and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Sutton was very knowledgeable and thorough. Each time I see him, I leave feeling relieved that he has helped me solve my problems and I also leave feeling that he cares about me and my health. A great doctor and person!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I was very impressed with Dr. Sutton and his staff. I do not like to go to physicians but Dr. Sutton really help me feel at ease and the staff treated me like family

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Find another doctor if you want a primary care provider. This physician is best utilized for physicals or simple health issues. Poor bedside manner. Does not appreciate patient's questions. Does not follow up with reports.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Dr. Sutton was very honest with me about my health. He understood all the reasons I avoid taking unnecessary medications and worked with me to make better lifestyle choices and seeing results before taking meds. He is also a very good listener and not in a hurry to get to the next patient.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

DRs phone nurse is rude and very abrupt- I don't believe she relayed the right information and the doc clearly chose to believe the nurse- he thought I wasn't taking my blood pressure med and fired me. Ask how long the majority of his patients have been with him and under what conditions he will discontinue care! Be aware!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012