Ratings for Dr. Brian M. Rebori

Dr. Brian Rebori helped me with my sciatica pain and got me back to work quickly. He showed me where my injury was on the xray. The treatments really helped.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Brian Rebori and his staff are always very helpful and courteous. They helped me with my neck pain and headaches after being involved in a car accident. Thanks!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Rebori always spends ample time with his patients and puts the patient first. He is very thorough with his examination and treatment. He also explained my injuries in a simple way which I could understand. He never keeps his patients waiting. I recommend Dr. Brian Rebori for all your aches and pains.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

I hope this review will help you get relief. As a seasoned RN for nearly 2 decades, I've worked closely with hundreds or a few thousand physicians in this time. Dr. Rebori is a treasure of gold in the midst of mediocrity. Having come from the NE where competition is heated & physicians strive for excellence - I know what excellence feels & looks like. My outcome is highly favorable b/of HIS therapy over time (I came to him with excessive injury plus wear and tear). If my outcome is outstanding, this is a tall order! Dr Rebori's skill, trained hands and brains - have gotten me out of the mire. No question, I would be crippled in pain from being a failed operative patient. Instead, I decided to go slow but steady with this physician. I have seen plenty of his patients be discharged from care earlier than other docs. His ability to adjust your musculoskeletal structure with high-tech equipment and skills c/n be understated! The standards here are clinically superior & care is stellar.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr. Brian M. Rebori's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2005)

• Aetna - Choice Pos Ii
  • Humana Health Care Plan
  • Humana Medicare
  • Humana PPO
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
  • United Healthcare Options