Ratings for Dr. Riley S. Senter

I also went to doctor senter for addiction problems and was charged 400 cash for first visit when I have insurance and come to find out, his office manager was fired last year for taking cash payments for first time visits and pocketing them, after a patient catching on. She gave out receipts which is very ballsy if Dr senter and the other doctor in this office "didn't know" she was taking cash from patients. I don't know if everyone that paid the "first visit fee" of 400 that didn't really exist got their money back but they should since there are so many patients that paid that amount that are already on tenncare and had to save every dime to get help for addiction. That would be the right thing to do but Dr senter seems to be in it for the money, not for truly wanting to help people get clean.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

I had been abusing drugs and decided to get help dr senter said he would help me for 420 cash eventhough i have bcbs of tn. My. First visit was ok and he ask that I come back in 13 days. I did they charged me first thing then told me I had been discharged due to my drug test most doctors know that pot and Xanax take more than 13 to clear your system. The doctor would not even see me eventhough I paid first thing for my doc appt. I would not recommend this doctor unless you had no other choice. Again I was charged 420 cash only and spoke with the doctorc maybe 10 minutes. Please do yourself a favor and stay away from this doc.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. Riley S. Senter's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1974)