Ratings for Dr. Teresa Baugh

Dr. Baugh was the first and only dentist that took the time to make sure that I was as comfortable as possible and was fully aware of what she was doing at all times. I never felt any pain during my visit. She listened very carefully and was very transparent. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

She's great. Make sure you have a lot of time. You will be there forever.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

She charged my insurance for treatments she didn't do to me

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I have always tried to be the first patient, the office never opens on time. Once the staff gets there to open up, the doctor is always late and once she does arrive, she is to socialable. I am a caregiver I have taken my client to this doctor for about 4 years she has never cleaned his teeth when I brought this to her attention she said he does a good job himself no need for her to clean them. I would hate to think the care is different because this is a Medicaid patient I would rather believe she is just a lousy dentist. I am trying to get my client to get a different dentist, but he feels they are all alike when you have Medicaid.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Baugh is the best doctor. She is very helpfull. I Love My dentist . I take My kids there too and they Love her. Her assistant are also helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Dr. Baugh is a very nice, caring person. But not necessarily a good dentist. She saw me several times and was very accomdating and nice, but now a year later, I have to have a root canal completely re-done, at my own expense, since she did not do it right. I am very upset that I have to now pay since my insurance already covered the work last year. Not acceptable and I will never go back.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

very long wait and horrible service. they chat too much, and didnt do well on my teeth, caused alot of pain discomfort and headaches. worst dentist ive ever heard of, NEVER EVER GOING BACK

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010