Ratings for Dr. Fredrick F. Farahi

Dr Farahi is very gentle and knowledgeable. He was able to find polyps in my sinus' with the high tech 3d xray. I had problems with my sinus' and now I know why. I never thought my dentist would be able to find that problem! Highly suggest this office!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Best dentist I've ever worked with hands down. He's been our family doctor for the past 5 years and I've never had any issues. He's gentle and caring and his office manager Tracie is awesome. Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist in Mclean area.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Easy to get an appointment. Beautiful office. Short wait at office. Pleasant dental cleaning. He way over-diagnosed. He did get 1 issue correct, but he told me I had issues 2 other dentists told me did not exist. I suggest getting other opinions before letting him work on your mouth.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

My skin was broken during mouth exam, but no one told me that. When my mouth got swell and pain, I called the doctor on Friday day morning to ask for help, he told me to wait until Monday (because his office closes on Friday) without giving any treatment and apology. I have to consult other dentist for help. I made an appointment for annual clean that support be covered 100% by insurance company, but was not given't the service that I asked for, instead I was given something else that I didn’t want, and make me to pay what they wanted. I had to pay then to it done (I was told that I have paid all I need to pay, and I do not need pay anything for next service- cleaning). but When got additional bill from them and called to dispute the bill, his assistant was very rude.

Submitted May 7, 2012