Ratings for Dr. James B. Lemmons

When I started coming to Dr. Lemmons I had several cavities and a tooth that was extremely sensitive. The tooth was giving me so much pain I thought for sure I'd be looking at a root canal. I had not been consistent in the past about seeing dentists regularly and had allowed my teeth to be in pretty bad shape. My first visit with Dr. Lemmons, he took the time to examine my teeth and offer me treatment advice to help improve my teeth. The thing that stood out the most to me, was that he didn't automatically suggest a root canal. He wanted to try a few things first and ultimately he saved my tooth; the amount he saved me on a trip to the endodontist is priceless! I floss regularly now and have had 3 scheduled cleanings with no cavities. I actually look forward to going to the dentist now! Thank you for being great at what you do, Dr. Lemmons! I can't tell you how much I appreciate you and also all the girls in the office.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

All he cares about is you getting approved for "carecredit" so he can get the money up front and provide little to no service. I got a cleaning that consisted of the top only.... weird and my friend got a zoom whitening. He called them out on the white out of changing 3 15 minute sessions to 2. Do I smell a crook?

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013