Ratings for Dr. Linda D. Small

Dr. Small is very caring, smart, and helpful. Her memory is amazing! She would sometimes remember details of my life better that I told her better than I would! I have given her name to 3 friends.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Dr. Small was very rude, shallow, and inflexible. She is unwilling to take responsibility for her own mistakes. I felt uncomfortable with her and would not trust her judgement: she did not seem to understand my perspective, did not display empathy, and gave off a tense, unyielding, and critical energy. She was supercilious and angry. For working in a helping profession, she behaves very unkind and non-compassionate. I felt taken advantage of and put off by her. Her fake hair color, fake tan, and Botox should have been a sign from the first second that she would be greedy and egotistic.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. Small is a pretty good psychologist, but she is pretty dry. I was disappointed that our sessions were very random and unstructured. Most times we would talk about real estate and other things instead of focusing on the anxiety-related issues that I was experiencing. I didn't feel like she had a set treatment plan for me.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010