You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Giangrasso

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

First appointment went wonderful! While yes, he was not on time, he did spend a significant amount of time with me, and listen to my complaints. Very caring and knowledgable. Very happy to be a patient of his!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

First appt was wonderful. He spent a lot of time with me. Was still in so much pain. Could not get another appt or even a phone call back. Told me he could see me in 3 months. What a shame!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

he is a great doctor and his medical assistants are polite.he has to work on his time schedule.he is aways 1-2 hours behind.other then that he is great.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr. Giangrasso saved me! After many years of suffering, I found Dr. Giangrasso. He has been a lifesaver for my allergies and asthma. I recommend him to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Very caring Doctor. Always takes the time to listen. Staff is friendly and caring as well.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

I went to him for severe allergy problems after many internists discounted my problem as being serious. Dr. Giangrasso found out the problem and helped me greatly. I recommend him to anyone with allergy or sinus problems!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

Dr. Thomas A. Giangrasso's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1975)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=28966'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;Thomas&quot; to &quot;Thomas A.&quot;

October 20, 2013
  • Specialty changed from &quot;Allergist / Immunologist&quot; to &quot;Rheumatologist&quot;

April 25, 2013