Ratings for Dr. Thomas Potigian

An angry and defensive man. Says he only has your best interests at heart, but his impatience borders on rudeness. Clearly has issues with medical doctors. Acts as if he's the only person who knows anything and readily casts aspersions on doctors he's never met. Doesn't give treatment recommendations when he's done examining you, but rather insists that you return another time to hear his pronouncements.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Fairly good chiropractor. Only half heartedly listens to concerns. Isn't that open to your own suggestions or ideas. Rather rough adjustments.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

Dr. Potigian and his staff make my son and myself feel very comfortable during our visits and I see how they are truly are concerned about their patients well-being. His office is conveniently located right off of Peach at 180 and they have always treated with us with a professional and kind disposition. I would refer anyone to Dr. Potigian.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

I went to Dr. Potigian for back pain from a sports injury, because my regular Dr said I had to live with the pain. I had the pain for 2 years before someone referred me to Dr. Potigian. His staff is wonderful and professional and no waiting. Unlike other Chiropractors he did a complete exam and x-ray. He was able to show me my problem on x-ray. After the first visit I felt 40% better. By one week my pain was gone after 2 years suffering. I think Dr.P is GREAT!!. I would refer Dr. Potigian to everyone. Thanks Dr.P, You’re the greatest.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Dr. Thomas Potigian's Credentials

• Cleveland Chiropractic College - Los Angeles (Grad. 1981)